Free money making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.

Thursday 3 May 2012

Cricket: Yasir signs T20 deal with Lancashire - The Express Tribune

I will of course give my 100% and would love to play in the 2012 World Twenty20, says Arafat.

ISLAMABAD: Out-of-favour all-rounder Yasir Arafat has signed up with Lancashire for this season’s Friends Life Twenty-20 campaign, saying that a good all-round performance in the tournament could catch the eye of the Pakistan Cricket Board selectors. “I am excited at signing for a famous team such as Lancashire,” said Arafat. “I have been out of favour with the national side for more than two years and all I can do is to perform well and to impress the selectors.” Yasir has played domestic T20 cricket in New Zealand, South Africa and in Bangladesh, in addition to several seasons in England.  “I recently played in the domestic T20 tournament and have now an opportunity to once again play in English county cricket. I will of course give my 100% and would love to play in the 2012 World Twenty20.”

Published in The Express Tribune, May 3rd, 2012.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment